Community Health Connection is a key provider of a full range of comprehensive primary and preventive health care for all ages. We accept most private insurance and we serve individuals without insurance, those with Medicaid (SoonerCare), Insure Oklahoma and Medicare. In addition we serve those who do not have a medical home where their language is spoken and vulnerable populations. For languages other than Spanish, a certified language line is used for translation services.
At Community Health Connection we strive to achieve excellence through our organizational commitment to: Service,
Community, Stewardship and Teamwork. By focusing our efforts in these four dimensions we will harness our energies,
reach our potential and achieve excellence.
- Service – The service quality of an organization is tested at each encounter. Service quality mirrors CHC values and is
determined by:Reliability, Responsiveness, Assurance, Empathy and Tangibles.
- Community – CHC is committed to making a difference and adding value to the community we serve. Being a member
of our community means more than showing up. It means supporting and being supported. The more we do for
others, the more we are fulfilled.
- Stewardship – We manage our financial and human resources responsibly for our patients, staff and community. We
consistently strive for efficiencies in operations and productivity while delivering value and satisfaction to our patients
and our staff.
- Teamwork – While individual contribution is recognized and encouraged, the synergy of teamwork expands our capacity
Each of us strives to achieve excellence through our Core Values: Caring, Honor, Respect and Character & Competence.
By focusing our efforts on these four dimensions we can achieve excellence.
- Caring – Understanding and sharing others’ experiences and emotions.
- Honor – Doing the right thing even when no one is looking.
- Respect – Treating other with regard and special considerations
- Character & Competence – Being accountable for our choices and decisions, being trustworthy and being good at
what we do.
Community Health Connection is a Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC). FQHC is a federal designation from the U.S. Department of Health Resources and Services Administration, a division of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, which requires a competitive application process and demonstration of continued excellence and high standards of care. Our health center employs a staff of over 70. We work hard to meet the medical, dental and social service needs of our patients and their families. We have created a compassionate environment that is respectful of human dignity. As a visionary organization, we focus on the best methods to treat individual patients, invite input from the community, involve patients as partners in their health care decisions, and actively participate in initiatives to bring additional services and options to our patients. Our strategic goals for 2016-2017 are:
Strengthen Financial Viability
Enhance Outreach/Public Relations
Promote Excellence & Expansion of Services
Interested in becoming a board member to help us meet our goals? Learn more about Board Membership now!